New Year, New Me, New Blog

It's 2017! A new year, time for a new blog...If you've followed me over from my old blog,  1stFloorFlat, thank you so much.
I played around with this photo using PicMonkey online editor

It's been a heck of a year, deciding whether to resurrect the old blog or just start a new one and concentrate on what I enjoy doing. So I have finally decided to start afresh, with a strong cup of coffee, concentrating on:
  • journaling
  • planners
  • bookbinding

These are what I enjoy (just discovered planners - with a vengeance, lol) so this is basically what I'm going to stick with. The old blog was such a total mish-mash, and I think my style AND tastes have changed, so a new start is just what's needed.

New Year's Resolutions
  1. To post more often
  2. Be consistent
  3. Enjoy blogging again

Comments

  1. Took a bit of hopping about tinternet but glad I found your new blog. I learned a lot from you at Blade rubber classes over the years. Sad they stopped but admittedly didn't get over there very often in recent times. Look forward to seeing your posts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Alison - thanks so much for leaving a comment...and persevering! As you can see, it's still a bit of a mess (new template) but please bear with, and hopefully I'll get a lot more content on shortly. BIG hug!

      Delete

Post a Comment

I adore comments - thank you so much! Hugs etc...