Bloglovin, Social Media & all that stuff

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Photo by Brassai

 Sometimes, you really need a stiff drink (or a strong coffee)!


Oh what a headache all this social media etc is!
I forgot I signed up with bloglovin and am none too sure whether it was just to read blogs, or whether I connected it to my blog - so I'm trying again. It's all so confusing, and how on earth anyone has the time to post on them all, I don't know...

I've added this one, anyway. Whether I've connected anything else, your guess is probably better than mine, lol. 

Anyway, here it is, set up as instructed, so maybe it'll make things easier for anyone who wants to follow all the new stuff, as I'm no longer posting on 1stfloorflat as it's a hot mess! I thought it would be easier to just start over, although I've left the old stuff where it is just in case.

Comments